Toucan Eco Active
Suitable for small to medium-sized facilities, and produces 10 litres of solution in around 15 minutes. The system includes a generator, 10 litre tank, brine salt dispenser, discharge tap and shelf. Fixings for control panel and shelf are also included.
For information about prices and distribution please get in touch.
we provide 24/7 online support
we deliver products on time
- Product name: Toucan Eco eSpray
- Features: Disinfectant. Cleaner. Deodoriser
- Capacity: 350ml
- Additives: Water (H2O). 3g salt (NaCl)
- Active substances: Hypochlorous acid (HOCl). Sodium hypochlorite (NaClO)
- Efficacy: Kills more than 99.99% of germs
- Concentration: 150ppm FAC
- pH: 7.8 to 8.5
- Time: 5 mins
- Power: 10W DC 5v 2A
- Size: 8.5 x 28 cm
- Weight: 210g
- Materials: Bottle body PC. Cover and base ABS
- Certifications: EN 14476, EN 16777, EN 1276 and EN 13697 certified. And registered as a EU Biocide.
How to make
Toucan Eco eSpray makes 350ml of disinfectant cleaner. Simply add 3g of table salt, fill with tap water, then activate, which takes five minutes.
What it’s used for
- Clean and disinfect any surface, including kitchens, bathrooms, fabrics and glass.
- You can use it as a deodoriser as it kills the germs that creates the odour.
- Use as a hand sanitiser as you would any alcohol gel.
- Sterilise children’s toys and clothes safely.
- Spray fresh fruit and vegetables to remove dirt and pesticides, but remember to rinse in fresh water before eating.
- Remove trainer odour by soaking overnight.
- Spray pets’ mucky paws and coats.
- Water cut flowers to make them last longer.
The greener solution
The disinfectant itself is eco-friendly and kind to the planet as it’s 99.999% water and doesn’t contain any nasty chemicals. But it goes even further for the environment as it’s also really effective in eradicating waste. So, no more single-use plastic bottles going into the recycling bin, landfill or the ocean.
The safer solution
It’s also completely safe, virtually odour-free and hypoallergenic to people and animals. Read most cleaning product labels and you’ll find health warnings about being flammable, toxic and about the dangers of touching or breathing in. Ours is safe enough to wash the food you eat, your hands and even your face.
The proven solution
Stringent tests undertaken by EU accredited laboratories have shown it is more than 99.999% effective against germs with a fast contact time and virtually no regrowth. That’s why it’s already trusted by industries around the world. Contains 99.999% water, hypochlorous acid and sodium hypochlorite at a gentle pH that is certified to EN 14476, EN 16777, EN 1276 and EN 13697, and registered as an EU biocide.